Proverbs 3: 5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Digs

Hola Coca-Cola: This is what Fabian says to me Every Day. It still makes no sense to me, except for the fact that it Rhymes? Heneway...It's official there is one month remaining, less than that now.

The cook book is coming along well. I can't wait to see it finished, I'm getting excited.

I moved today, the Jensens moved houses and I moved in with the other Girl Interns for my final month.

In one week I get to go to the beach with my Roomies, Megan and Marlo. This is all of us!
we are going to have soooo much fun! Just so you all can know a bit about who I am now living with this is the Introduction. You have Hannah to the left of me, Marlo (whom I used to stay with) behind me. Next to her is Criste, and Chelsey is in the Trinity Shirt, then their is Megan. She doesn't live in my new apartment. But we hangout often!

And that is pretty much all I have for now. Hang tight and I will get you all some recipes I promise!
All of my Love to Everyone!!

No comments: