Proverbs 3: 5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Friday, May 8, 2009

10 ish days remain....


Well my time here is coming to an end. I have only one more staff meeting, and one more week out at Carmen Bajo, which is only 3 days of working. My cookbook is extremely close to being done, I'll be turning it in this upcoming Wednesday. But first a friend of mine will be helping me to smooth out my spanish a bit more! How awesome.

Everyone is leaving, yesterday we said good bye to Hannah our roommate. She is the one in the Michigan sweatshirt, Tuesday we'll say goodbye to Chelsey she is the one in the blue Trinity jacket. Then Criste was the last to come, she'll be leaving 2.5 weeks after I do. Then I'm gone in 11 days. Crazy. I will have a few days to just do fun stuff though, which I am excited for!! Sorry but that is all I have for now, lately i've been working mostly on the cook book. And I'll be excited to have some time after this Tuesday!

No comments: